- Jan 2015: Our Laboratory will move to the Free University of Berlin, Germany, as of March 1, 2015. Please use stable contact email firstname.lastname@example.org
- May 2014: Jennifer Jin received an F31 pre-doctoral fellowship from the NIH. Congrats!
- April 2014: J.Cell Biol. Commentary Article on our synaptic function paper
- Sept 2014: Agi, Langen et al., Review on the Brain Wiring Problem in the Fly Visual System. J. Neurogen
- April 2014: Wang, Epstein et al., Paper on Calcium/Calmodulin in Synaptic Function, J. Cell Biol.
- April 2014: Zschatzsch et al., Collaboration with Bassem Hassan on the synaptic development problem. eLife
Department of Physiology - ND13, 136F and ND13, 502B - Forest Park Rd, Dallas, TX, USA
Office: (+1) 214-645-6060 - Lab: (+1) 214-645-6059