From the Cover:
Neuron-specific membrane trafficking in degeneration.
Featured by The Journal of Cell Biology, Jan 23, 2012.
- October 2012: Review Article 'Membrane Trafficking in Neuronal Maintenance and Degeneration' in press in Cell. Mol. Life Science.
- September 30, 2012: Ossama Khalaf's work in our lab earned him his Masters, which was awarded today at the American University in Cairo. Congrats!
- August, 2012: Bookchapter on subcellular resolution imaging now published in the book The Making and Un-Making of Neuronal Circuits in Drosophila, Editor: Bassem Hassan, Humana Press, available from Amazon ;)
- July, 2012: Dr. Chih-Chiang Chan starts his own lab at National Taiwan University. He already has his own coffee machine!
- February, 2012: Figure from Chan et al. Rab Profiling Paper is Finalist for the Drosophila Image Award at this year's Drosophila Research Conference in Chicago in March
- February, 2012: n-Syb JCB Cover story went up to number 3 of the most-read papers at JCB
- January, 2012: Rab Profiling paper is number 2 in the Top 25 Hottest Articles in Current Biology October-December 2011
- June, 2012: Paper on completion of the rab-Gal4 kit in PLoS One.
- May, 2012: Paper on Alzheimer/v-ATPase link in J. Cell Biology.
- January 2012: n-Syb in neuron-specific degradation and neurodegeneration - JCB cover story, with 'In this Issue' article highlight.
Department of Physiology - ND13, 136F and ND13, 502B - Forest Park Rd, Dallas, TX, USA
Office: (+1) 214-645-6060 - Lab: (+1) 214-645-6059