- May 2014: Jennifer Jin received an F31 pre-doctoral fellowship from the NIH. Congrats!
- December 2013: Our paper in eLife is currently Editor's Choice #1.
- July 2013: New research grant from the Muscular Dystrophy Association for our work on the Synaptic Maintenance Problem.
- June 2013: Our main NIH RO1 grant on the Brain Wiring Problem was scored top 3%.
- June 2013: Jennifer Jin was selected for the Neuroscience Training Grant at UT Southwestern. Congrats!
- May 2013: Dr. Marion Langen, a postdoctoral fellow together with the Altschuler/Wu laboratory, has been named the first Green Center Postdoctoral Fellow. Congrats!
- April 2013: New research grant from the Welch Foundation for our work on the vesicular ATPase in synaptic function
- April 2013: New NIH RO1 grant from the National Eye Institute for our work on the Synaptic Maintenance Problem.
- May 2014: Agi, Langen et al., Review on the Brain Wiring Problem in the Fly Visual System in press.
- April 2014: Wang, Epstein et al., Paper on Calcium/Calmodulin in Synaptic Function, J. Cell Biol.
- April 2014: Zschatzsch et al., Collaboration with Bassem Hassan on the synaptic development problem. eLife
- December 2013: eLife paper on the synaptic maintenance problem.
Department of Physiology - ND13, 136F and ND13, 502B - Forest Park Rd, Dallas, TX, USA
Office: (+1) 214-645-6060 - Lab: (+1) 214-645-6059